This workshop is largely asynchronous, providing you flexibility to complete things on a schedule that works for you. Below you will find the sequence of events and videos for the workshop. Notice the two live Zoom sessions on Monday at 1:00 pm and Wednesday at 2:30 pm. Otherwise we will use Slack for discussions and impromptu Zoom meetings as needed. Please don't hesitate posting a message on Slack for help.
- Slack Channel: #programming-data-visualization in the CxD 2022 Slack Workspace
- Documentation Link: Data Visualization Programming Exercises Note: The CxD data visualization project provides two online documents. One document for the broader project instructions that include things like research, design and implementation. The second document is a code reference for programming. In this workshop we will focus on the programming and use the code reference document.
- Spreadsheets: Our examples will use Google Sheets
- Python: We will use Google Colab to create a Python notebook in Google Drive.
- Zoom Video Conferences: A link will be provided on Slack